Jump to content

red750

Members
  • Posts

    14,967
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    699

Everything posted by red750

  1. red750

    Brain Teaser

    Correct.
  2. I see the surgeon this afternoon to check on the incision. I have slept sitting up in an armchair for the past 5 nights to aviod rolling over onto it. I see the Cochlear care centre on 5/10 when I expect to get the external sound processor. Then 5 consultations to help train the brain to the new sounds. They are different to what your ear hears, but they say it is a great improvement. I have no hearing at all in my left ear.
  3. https://www.facebook.com/reel/2959861051025398
  4. Gary "Angry" Anderson, lead singer of Rose Tattoo, has passed away, not recovering from a cardiac arrest he suffered a month ago.
  5. red750

    Funny videos

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1077086598146098
  6. red750

    Funny videos

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1627187852448756
  7. How Carney is beating Trump. (Warning: It's a 20 minute long video.) https://www.facebook.com/reel/824477996718982
  8. red750

    Quickies part 2

    J. D. Vance has the charisma of a parking meter.
  9. https://www.news24.com.au/world/global-affairs/donald-trump-reveals-new-nickname-for-ai-and-lays-out-a-red-line-for-globalist-control-of-super-tech/news-story/8dea1d95fc75741bb9e61cca71fb9af0
  10. Trump has announced that from now on, all books and government documents will refer to it a Super Intelligence.
  11. The orange name changer has struck again. Henceforth, AI shall be known as the more accurate SI, or "Super Intelligence". Something he obviously does not have.
  12. red750

    Brain Teaser

    Too much too little too late.
  13. Just sharing.
  14. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1BrdoVFXgf/
  15. https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1EWcSUrSgT/
  16. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1DaVvBWYvT/
  17. Here's Nev's favourite - Mary Trump. https://www.facebook.com/reel/1707138740592324
  18. https://www.facebook.com/reel/1620256652487442
  19. red750

    Funny videos

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/2939741356363405
  20. The movement is getting stronger.
  21. Like so many videos have been saying, this nutter thinks he is so powerful he can do anything he wants to. Now he thinks he can ban fishing. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-sparks-outrage-after-37680578?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1789829784
  22. https://www.facebook.com/reel/867171179237501
  23. red750

    Funny videos

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1971299930207808
  24. The operation is over, and I'm home again. I had trouble with the bandage coming off. It was like a turban on a basket ball. The surgeon was called in before I was released today. He said it kept coming off in the operating theatre when they were trying to put it on. He said my head was the wrong shape. Jokingly of course. Then there was the oxygen tube to my nostrils. Kept feeling like my nose was dripping. They put plastic gadgets on your legs to stimulate the blood circulation. They look like cricket pads, and inflate and deflate like a blood pressure cuff, in 3 sections, lower calf, middle calf and upper calf. Don't know what good they did, felt like a cat walking on the bed all night. I ordered grilled chicken breast and steamed vegies for dinner last night. The chicken was hard to cut, and the vegies felt like they were just waved over a steaming pot. Warm and hard. Bit into a largish broccoli floret and felt something hard. It had broken off part of a tooth. Admittedly the tooth had a cavity in it, but should not have broken off biting broccoli. I see the surgeon next Friday to have it checked even though Friday is a public holiday, then the week after go to the Cochlear centre for the outside sound processor.
×
×
  • Create New...