Atheist knowledge

Gnarly Gnu

My pooch has a titanium pelvis repair and three legs courtesy of a pricks rottie. It was worth every penny. She was 3 then and now at 17 this month she is going strong

.long hair chihuahua refuse to die_ longest lived breed. Her mate is 18 and still rapes his bed after a good chicken dinner. And will dance for a prawn.

See there is a Dog.

My pooch has a titanium pelvis repair and three legs courtesy of a pricks rottie. It was worth every penny. She was 3 then and now at 17 this month she is going strong.long hair chihuahua refuse to die_ longest lived breed. Her mate is 18 and still rapes his bed after a good chicken dinner. And will dance for a prawn.

See there is a Dog.

My little boy Jake lived to 17 and a half, old age didn't get him in the end but my partner did when she accidently ran over him in the garage. He was a Dachshund and I can't bring myself to get another dog.spacer.png

Sad when they get that old, they are not so able to get out of the way. I hope it was quick Dazza.

Unfortunately he broke his pelvis and it took approx 10 minutes to get him into the vet and have him put to sleep. The vet is only 1.5 kays from home.

He was a Dachshund and I can't bring myself to get another dog.spacer.png

Yup, it's a hard slog, had 6 in total and had to take 2 of them for the green needle, 2 got by cars, one I had to give away (that's the hardest of the lot) and one of old age. My sister just lost her 11 year old dog last week.

As sad as it is, it's good life cycle education for Kids as they grow up.

Yup, it's a hard slog, had 6 in total and had to take 2 of them for the green needle, 2 got by cars, one I had to give away (that's the hardest of the lot) and one of old age. My sister just lost her 11 year old dog last week.

As sad as it is, it's good life cycle education for Kids as they grow up.

Yup they are great for kids.

Apparently Troy Newman (the US anti-abortion wanker who believes doctors who perform abortions should be executed) has said that god arranged for him to get to Australia without a visa.

Now he's being booted out without attending any of his speaking engagements.

God moves in mysterious ways....

Apparently Troy Newman (the US anti-abortion wanker who believes doctors who perform abortions should be executed) has said that god arranged for him to get to Australia without a visa.Now he's being booted out without attending any of his speaking engagements.

God moves in mysterious ways....

How on Earth did that end up costing us money defending it in the High Court? Sure, he now has to pay costs, but he won't.

Jeez Bex, don't you understand? It's simple:

- Anything good, it's thanks to god.

- Anything bad, well, it's not god's fault, but it's part of his big plan. (This plan is able to cope with massive amounts of human misery and suffering by innocent people, including children who die from all sorts of malnutrition, disease, starvation etc, because god's plan doesn't include condoms or any other sort of family planning. Just ask Troy.)

(Basically, god's plan is specifically for heterosexual men who live above the poverty line. The plan works better the higher you are above the poverty line, the more secular and free from conflict your country is, and the higher the amount of education, nutrition, family support and fulfilling work you have.)

* Note for those who don't get the irony: I don't believe in this sh1t. *

spacer.pngspacer.png No need to be like that. I get it already.

But I do know quite a few people who would be nodding their heads in a sincere agreement with your observations.

Please don't say anything unpleasant about them. They're family. :-)

....and they are fellow forumites who both thank and worship this God of heaven.