Atheist knowledge

Gnarly Gnu

IF it was all meant to happen Judas was just doing his part. Nev

IF it was all meant to happen Judas was just doing his part. Nev

Yeah Judas was one bad dude,betrayed them all with his fingers in the till then hung himself.He never got a good afterlife,Ill drink to that.

Someone told me the advantages are you don't have to get all dressed up and you are dealing with a better class of person.. What do forumites think? Don't give me your personal experiences because I know no one here is like that, but some of you might have heard others speak of it. Nev

If you think you may be having a bad day imagine how Ron Wayne feels when he hears the Stock Market Report every day. I could imagine him uttering the odd OMFG . . . especially if sought divine guidance before selling his 10% of Apple Inc in 1976.

[ATTACH]47653._xfImport[/ATTACH]

I thought this was a bit improbable so I looked it up and found it wasn't quite right. He actually got $2,300 and it would now be worth US$75 billion. He was worried if Apple went under that he could lose his house. Oh well, seemed like a good decision at the time.

OMG.thumb.jpg.09095fbc0dce4800d48fd5677a7d96ba.jpg

Just a short straw poll here; when you are parting from someone, do you say "Goodbye"?

The tradition around the lower Hunter Valley in farewelling somebody is "h'ray" sometimes fully enunciated as "hooray". No idea as to its origins or what it might be a corruption of. On the phone though I often say "talk with you later."

I hate it when somebody says "Well, I'll let you go now . . . "

If you think you may be having a bad day imagine how Ron Wayne feels when he hears the Stock Market Report every day. I could imagine him uttering the odd OMFG . . . especially if sought divine guidance before selling his 10% of Apple Inc in 1976.[ATTACH=full]36201[/ATTACH]

I thought this was a bit improbable so I looked it up and found it wasn't quite right. He actually got $2,300 and it would now be worth US$75 billion. He was worried if Apple went under that he could lose his house. Oh well, seemed like a good decision at the time.

That would be a real pisscutter. Not something you'd tell your kids about.

The tradition around the lower Hunter Valley in farewelling somebody is "h'ray" sometimes fully enunciated as "hooray". No idea as to its origins or what it might be a corruption of. On the phone though I often say "talk with you later."I hate it when somebody says "Well, I'll let you go now . . . "

...or "see you later" when they really mean "hear you later".

She's not a great interviewer. People like Phillip Adams, Walid Ali, Fran Kelly and Natasha Mitchell do great interviews (most of the time), they get a flow to the program that makes it easy to listen to and ask insightful questions. Amanda comes across as very wooden and just agrees with her guests.

Even less sense is Amanda Vandstone saying "arrivederci" at the end of her program, she's about as Italian as Hyacinth Bucket.

That's a bit harsh Marty. Don't forget, she did spend some time in Italy representing this country, so I don't mind if she drops the odd word here and there to show off her new language skills. Makes me feel our tax-payer dollars were well spent.

rgmwa