Points, pedants and pr-cks

tillmanr

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andys@coffs

Smart people learn from their own mistakes, really smart folk learn from others mistakes......To drink 5 XXXX in a row suggests that learning might be a slow process.......

Smart people learn from their own mistakes, really smart folk learn from others mistakes......To drink 5 XXXX in a row suggests that learning might be a slow process.......

Nobody lives long enough to make all the mistakes themselves. A lot of mistakes will kill you quicker than 5 doses of XXXX.

It is pretty good.... now. Go back a few years and it was a toss-up between XXXX and West End Draught as to which tasted worse - the best way to use either was to buy a glass and tip it straight down the urinal.

Major faults with your closing statement Marty. Whilst 4X & West End Draught may not have been the ultimate in brews, they are like nooky "when it's good it's very,very good and when it's bad, it's still pretty good". spacer.png

I'm surprised at you Marty with Bogs being made from stream water......just downstream from Hobart.

Wrong end of the state TP, Boags is made at Launceston, it's Cascade which is made in South Hobart. Both are perfectly acceptable but my preference is Boags. When we were living in Dundalk, Ireland, I was happy as a pig in poop to discover a local bottleshop imported Boags Premium. (Unlike my wife I'm not a fan of Guinness!)

Marty, we've never seen much Boags over here, but in the last twelve months or so, they've been running some clever ads - interesting to see what that's done to the market share.

Are those the ones where anything that falls in the river comes out better?