Historic turnaround in Qld

Methusala

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not you best post Don. That was a very below the belt thing from Can Do He has claimed to have made changes that predated his VLAD laws and therefore did not exist to be fixed by them.. Those laws Bother many better legal minds than mine will ever be. The "name" has probably been anglicised and have several ways of pronouncing it. Nev

Mea culpable. Of course you are right there Nev. My dislike of Anna trying to frankify her Slavic surname offends me. And the slavish adoption of the "palashay" distortion by the left leaning media is similarly annoying but not of any relevance in the real world.

Although Newmn expressed it poorly, the CFMEU thing though should not be completely discounted. There is a clear and real link from bikie gangs to the CFMEU and from there the CFMEU has strong links into the ALP power structure. That should be a concern for all.

Guest Andys@coffs

While you blokes argue about not bothering NSW and the fact that we are a basket case....just cast your eyes over this.....http://theconversation.com/the-true-state-of-queensland-debt-36345 if NSW is a basket case then how exactly would one describe QLD then..... The data in the table is ABS sourced......although I have to ask how does ACT score so low in terms of debt to GDP...all that gets made in ACT is hot air......(and for you Canberians...Im just joking...really!)

Not a lot of infrastructure required (in relative terms) for a Territory as small as a sheep paddock. I'm guessing the services industries would be well patronised by pollies & public servants too - high concentration of relatively high wages in a small area.

Not a lot of infrastructure required (in relative terms) for a Territory as small as a sheep paddock. I'm guessing the services industries would be well patronised by pollies & public servants too - high concentration of relatively high wages in a small area.

What do they generate production wise?

Regards

KP

Tassie will be very rich soon....they are the biggest growers of poppys in Australia....and you know what comes from poppys

They are the only commercial growers in Australia and have been doing so since about 1970. They make codeine (headaches), pholcodine (coughs) and not much else from it.

Poppy seed for your bread rolls is the biggest product.

Kaz