Sanctions against Russia

Bruce Tuncks

Edit to a previous post. If this drone footage screen grab is genuine, then the fire is out. A lot of damage. Euromaidan Press said it's the Black Sea Fleet's reserve storage, but I don't know if that's correct or not.

Fu4BbCuX0AICcsb.png

Edited by willedoo
  • Informative 1

YES BECAUSE they take the Liberty of having a great big TOYOTO sign pressed into your tail gate. Bit "UN Cool" if you consider the aesthetics..   I suppose they all look much the same so It's become the norm. But it's not on  cars. THEY aren't so obviously MACHO.. They're all playing  games with these trucks you need a ladder to get into, that go around roundabouts like a war tank on iced grease and the tyres sound like the Diffs are stuffed. SOME of them are pretty IMPRESSIVE but perhaps the performance is ahead of the Mission Purpose?   But like a street bike that can do 260 Kmh. Nev

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder what the deal is with the drone strikes on the Kremlin. Russian media is quoting the Kremlin as saying it was an assassination attempt on putin, who they say wasn't there at the time. They are claiming two drones, both shot down and falling in the Kremlin grounds. There's video doing the rounds on social media showing one drone being shot down in the Kremlin grounds. The question is - did the Ukrainians do it, did Russian partisans do it, or did the Russian authorities do it themselves as a false flag. I'd put my money on the latter.

k.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

14 hours ago, onetrack said:

I must say I'm amazed the Russian FSB hasn't already caught the perpetrators of the drone attack, identified the drone models used, where they were purchased, the car the drone terrorists used - as well as producing mugshots of the terrorist "Nazis", manacled and being sent to a Siberian gulag.

They're probably looking for Ukrainians. Would make more sense to look for Russians.

• Like 1

Just goes to show you don't have to be smart to be a politician. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has said Zelensky could have avoided the war simply by saying that he wouldn't join NATO. But the clanger is that he went on to say Zelensky was pressured by the Biden administration and by violent fascist elements within the Ukrainian government to let the U.S. place nuclear-capable Aegis missile launchers along Ukraine’s 1,200-mile border with Russia. What a peanut. That's 100% untrue. There are no Aegis missile systems in Ukraine. One Aegis Ashore system was deployed in Romania under the Obama administration, and a second in Poland was started during Trump's term. It's scary to think the clown is actually running for president next year.

I thought the strongest sperm got to the egg, not the dumbest.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

My guess is that if the Ukranians were to send a couple of drones all the way to Putin's place, they would wait to do it when Putin was home.

Or wait until Putin is on the rostrum on the Victory Day parade. Now that would be a believable tactic.

Meanwhile, Kremlin is telling Russians that it was all Washingtons idea. Nah, even the yanks would plan better than sending drones to an empty house!

Edited by nomadpete
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Even if the Ukrainians did do it, so what? Look at what Putin has done..

Not to mention the many failed operations to try and take Zelensky's life.. Putin wasn't counting on Zelensky's bravery and charisma.. I bet..

Edited by Jerry_Atrick
  • Like 2

I was just sayin....

It's insulting the Ukranians to suggest they might try such a poorly planned assassination. Esp when they seem to display a lot of smart strategy. Besides, they stand a better chance of winning their country back if Putin stays. Who knows what will happen if Putin is suddenly gone? The devil you know, etc.

• Like 3
  • Winner 1