This is just ridiculous

There goes one bloke with major mental health problems. Disfiguring your own body or self-mutilation as it commonly known, is indicative of serious psychological damage to your brain. He won't live a long life, nor a happy one.

Members of outlaw motorcycle gangs are well known for this kind of self-mutilation behaviour, and it often goes hand in hand with criminal activity, ADHD, and autism spectrum sufferers. They suffer from low self-esteem.

• Like 1

• red750 changed the title to This is just ridiculous

A lot of Vietnam Vets ride and look like that. Many tribes treat body adornment with  how we wear clothes. It doesn't bother ME at all although I would never do it myself. Maybe they get more SEX.   Nev

• Sad 1

Symptom of a healthy society.  Bet there aren't many tattoos in North Korea or China.

End of the day, if it doesn't hurt anyone else, everyone should be allowed to have their lifestyle choices.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't disagree that "it is a lifestyle choice" But I sure don't want to pay for it. So, tatoos should be exempt from anything like a taxpayer-funded subsidy, and this includes the dole payments to those who can  therefore "afford" tatoos.

• Agree 1

They were written as Nick O'Teen, and Al K. Hole, when I was young. Fortunately, I had no inclination to indulge in either, and never have. Both of them seriously affect the length of your lifespan.

1 hour ago, spacesailor said:

What about " Lilliath " Adams first wife , was it not she who bit the apple .

Then Lilliath became more like Adam. 

spacesailor

Yeah, the story goes that Eve was the temptress. To me that sounds like she was dogs revenge on Adam for whingeing about Lillian, his chosen mate.

• Informative 1

Lillith, like most ex wives, was portrayed as being an evil witch. And her story was erased.

Adam wanted a more subservient girl, but look what he (and subsequently,  we) ended up with! There was no story about Lillith tempting Adam into the 'original sin', was there?

We are talking about REDICULOUS stuff, aren't we?

Edited by nomadpete
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1