Republican win

Yenn

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FT, for all it's faults, our system seems to be a lot better. At least all cabinet members are elected and answerable to the voters.

I can never figure out why the U.S. continually beats it's chest about being the epitome of democracy. It's about as democratic as my a*se .

I can never figure out why the U.S. continually beats it's chest about being the epitome of democracy. It's about as democratic as my a*se .

I'd say that it's as democratic as medieval England - a militaristic, religiously-fanatical ruling class, supported by a moneyed commercial class preying on the impoverished working class. Oh! That describes modern "democracies", doesn't it?

OME

From an American source:

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up.

She said she wanted to be President someday.

Both of her parents, Democratic Party members, were standing there so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied... "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."

Her parents beamed with pride! "Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said..."But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" "What do you mean?" she replied. So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

Her parents aren't speaking to me anymore.

Every time Donald J Trump visits Mar-a Lago, the new winter White House, the Secret Service shuts down a nearby airport with flight training schools, charter, banner towing, sky diving , etc activities cancelled, because at 9 miles, it falls within the 10 mile no fly zone. Businesses loosing thousands.

It's all part of his plan to Make America Broken Again. (Wasn't that his campaign promise?)

Some fun being poked at the wacko here - 'Pray For Sweden,' Tweeters Giggle After Trump's Latest Stumble

spacer.png

Here's some good news for us "leftards" (I take that to mean anyone doesn't believe that the far right is always right).

Milo Yiannopoulos lost his book deal for these comments about child abuse

I'd love to see the end of Breitbart not because I'm against freedom of speech, but in an ideal world, their readers would realise they were being fed a load of tripe by some very bent people with questionable motives.

Seeking 'twinks' is a core part of the homosexual lifestyle - the one embraced and forcefully promoted by the left.

Interesting, I had to look up the term 'Twink" but you seem to know exactly what it means. Mmmm I wonder how you know what that term means? clearly your internet search history is very different to mine. Can you inform us as to how you can speak with such great authority about what is a "core" part of the homosexual lifestyle????????

Sure some of my friends and relatives went homosexual and some of my friends used to be. It's a lust based relationship so always about younger, younger. This is very common knowledge and doesn't require any research. Give it a few years and we will be asked to have sympathy for pedophiles as they were 'born that way'. The softening campaign will begin shortly I suspect.

I have some ex-drug dealer friends also (now to meet them you would never know), do you need info on that too?

That Milo guy is a bit of a freak, crazy how he passes for a 'conservative'.

It's a lust based relationship so always about younger, younger. This is very common knowledge and doesn't require any research.

Elderly gay couple want right to marry before they die

Better get cracking on that research Gnu. In a relationship for 48 years, now in their 80's, not much lust going on there I reckon. Just love and respect. Funny, looks just like a marriage of hetero people to me.