Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

[ATTACH=full]44186[/ATTACH]

My brother-in law in the UK used to do the same. He reckoned he washed it because it was dirty, not to keep it dry.

Yea I know! us Poms can be a strange lot, but some they say they don't waste that much water in the shower.spacer.png

Not only that, but he's come out with the somewhat disturbing statement that if she wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her.

Yes, and the people who have put him in the lead for the Republican ticket are the Fox news / reality TV watchers, and they're allowed to vote and breed also! Scary!!

Guest Deskpilot1
Meals on wheels anyone?

[ATTACH=full]44240[/ATTACH]

Beautiful. Mother nature in it's purest form. Wish she had the sense to wear a helmet as well though.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, Phil, I always knew it as the Swiss Army Knife - where they have no real need to check the water depth before jumping in, and no real need for a floatable version! spacer.png

Although, I guess if you go through the entire Victorinox model range - in the upper-priced models, they probably have depth-sounding facilities attached - along with floatability - plus a whistle and light, to draw attention to your predicament! spacer.png

No Sweat mate,. . .No foolin' you is there. . . .

When being introduced to a nice lady at a flying event, I used to put on my best Nordic accent, Click my heels, Bow, shake her hand and introduce myself as Capitan Villy Spankmeister of der Imperial Sviss Navy. It often worked. . . . .spacer.png

>

No Sweat mate,. . .No foolin' you is there. . . .

When being introduced to a nice lady at a flying event, I used to put on my best Nordic accent, Click my heels, Bow, shake her hand and introduce myself as Capitan Villy Spankmeister of der Imperial Sviss Navy. It often worked. . . . .spacer.png

>

If you're Capitan Villy Spankmeister.... why'd you need the lady?

If you're Capitan Villy Spankmeister.... why'd you need the lady?

Zere ist offensichtlich nein dummheiten you either Marty . . . But being eine höfliche, anspruchsvolle Mann über Stadt, I would always assume that any Lady worth looking at, would have already made up her mind with regard to me being a spankmeister, . . . from meinen krappy akzent. spacer.png

Gold!

Zere ist offensichtlich nein dummheiten you either Marty . . . But being eine höfliche, anspruchsvolle Mann über Stadt, I would always assume that any Lady worth looking at, would have already made up her mind with regard to me being a spankmeister, . . . from meinen krappy akzent. spacer.png

Herr Spankmeister, from Onetrack's information it seems I owe you an apology. Where I thought you were flying solo, you were, in fact, most definitely dual...

I didn't know it was a "thing"... don't know about good old England but when when we call someone a "spanker" over here we generally mean he buffs the bishop, does the 5-knuckle shuffle, plays pocket billiards, spanks the monkey, shakes hands with the unemployed... I just figured adding "meister" at the end meant you were well practiced!!

• 2 weeks later...
So PhillWhere did you come from?

From behind the Eight ball mate. . .where all weird things come from. . . If you read ALL of the comments on this site, you will find one where I posted that I was born twice. Due to an administrative error, which followed me around for a very long time when filling in forms. . . . . But that's an old story mate. anyway, have some silly pictures. . . .TONIGHT the subject is. . . . . .BEER.

A mate of mine had a sprained ankle and couldnt get to the local Bottle shop so he phoned for this. . .

[ATTACH]48147._xfImport[/ATTACH]

And later told me about somehtong he'd seen on an AUSTRALIAN website. . .I said, incredulously . . ."What ?. .mention of Beer ?. . .on an Aussie website. . .?. .. Nah mate. . .I doubt it. . .

[ATTACH]48148._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Some of the words certainly sound a bit Ozzie. . . .

I'll leave you with a few bottles I saw at an Aldi supermarket earlier. . . love a bit of lager I do. . .

[ATTACH]48149._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Shame they missed PNG Greenies and Brownies, ( Bia Bilong Yumi. . . ) PLUS Indian Tiger beer,. . .served in every curry shop in the UK ( Even the Muslim ones ) but yer can't have everything . . .and I wonder what happened to the San Miguel. . . . .

BEERBULANCE.thumb.jpg.82a3d1744de2bf8d9fcc9b20cb295dc2.jpg

1939390217_BEERTRUCK2.thumb.jpg.98de83b76920b6750952f324a63d1edf.jpg

BEERS.thumb.jpg.d99b8872aba75d309c39b6883dd7e413.jpg

I'll leave you with a few bottles I saw at an Aldi supermarket earlier. . . love a bit of lager I do. . .

[ATTACH=full]45347[/ATTACH]

The Poles love their beer... Polish mate of mine brought over some big cans when we were living in Ireland, the damn things were 10%.