Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

You laugh, but I had exactly the same issue two weeks ago. I was staying at my usual pub when in London for work (https://www.dukesheadrichmond.com/). There is enough space for three cars in the car park.. and I have been told it is OK for me to park there. The landlord knows I leave by 5am latest and he knows my car, and obviosuly my room. Normally I don't park in the car park as between 6:30pm and 6:00am, parking is free in the meter bays and there are plenty around (the rest is residents permit parking, 24 hours). However, as there was some rugby thing on, the place was parked solid.

I woke up and was ready to go at about 4:55 and there was this black beemer not parked in the spare spot next to me, which it could have got into, but parked right behind me and half hanging out the drive. Finally, at 6am, the morning staff arrived, and I asked them to contact the owner of the car and get the owner to move it. It was the landlord's (or guvnor's) car! He complained about me waking him up at 6am.. I think he had a good night at the races at Kempton Park, probably drove back "slightly" over the limit (since Theresa May got rid of 20,000 police officers, road rules enforcement has taken a hit) and just went to bed.

Hang on, need this fleeting thought thread.. or is a fleeting thought a random thought.. (and yes, I know we are on the silly pictures thread).

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, red750 said:

Awomancando.thumb.jpg.49ceb7d29367ef124f75f78cbc0d3e72.jpg

I knew a lady who could do that. And did it better than a bloke!

Moral:-

Never challenge a woman to something only blokes can do.

Edited by nomadpete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1