Hypocrisy or not?

old man emu

I doubt they were expecting that to happen right there, and you say "accosted"? Perhaps that conveys a bit stronger thing than a throw away suggestion, perhaps? . I'm not here to apologise for the Mardi Gras which is allowed and welcomed because it is a money spinner as well as a declaration and grand spectacle. You weren't forced to go there. Kings cross is that kind of place and not particularly GAY either though Les Girls was popular there for a long time. They are ALL male.. People go there out of curiosity as much as the atmosphere, which I guess it has a fair bit of. The Police have a float so they are making a fairly "BRAVE" stand I would think. I don't believe you should feel threatened as I don't believe you are to any real extent. Certainly Nothing like the extent many gays have been , and still are.. Nev

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been societies where homosexuality helped with your career ( ancient Greece ) and societies where it was a shameful secret ( Australia until recently) . the percentage of homosexuals ranged from 15 % down to 5%.

So even if it helps you get promoted, most blokes still prefer girls, by better than 7 to one.

I'm not at all worried that there will be more homosexuality now with the SSM vote.

There will hopefully be less deceit around, like this woman we knew who married a guy and the marriage was a disaster because he was really gay but trying to be otherwise. It was a disaster for him too.