Quickies part 2

red750

A couple were involved in a car accident and the car caught fire. The husband was badly burned and his face disfigured.The plastic surgeon could not find any suitable skin on him for a skin graft.

His wife asked if she could donate some skin and a test confirmed it was compatible. The most suitable skin was from her buttocks because it was soft and smooth, and any scarring would be covered.

After the operation, he met his friends and colleages to reveal his new face. Everyone was complemenary and commented how good his new skin looked. He thanked his wife and asked how he could repay her. She aid "You don't owe me anything. Just watching your mother kiss your cheek is payment enough."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A dad joke from Facebook:

I taught the kids about democracy last night. I had them vote on what movie to watch, and what pizza to order. Then I chose the movie and the pizza. I'm the one who had the money.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 3

A young woman attended her late husband's grave every week, kneeling and placing flowers on it. When she was done, she stood, bowed and backed away from the grave.

A young man observed this, and said, "I admire your respect for your husband. May I ask why you back away from the grave?"

She replied, "He once said I had a backside that could raise the dead, and I don't want to take any chances."

• Like 1

I never did make the big money. but the tax rate was 67% with very few deductions. My Plumber son reckoned I had a crook job. A couple of blokes building my first house reckoned I'd have to be rich till I showed them my wages slips. They offered me a job doing framing on my days off saying THEY couldn't live on what I was getting.. .   Nev

• Informative 1
  • Sad 1